We are happy to announce the detailed program of the 7th GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology that will take place from 02-24 August 2018 in Cologne. Please find a full list of courses below.
The full program including detailed course descriptions is available at training.gesis.org, where you can also register for the courses of your choice.
Week 0 (Short Courses, 02-03 Aug)
- Pretesting Survey Questions
- Research Designs and Causal Inference
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Mplus
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Stata
Week 1 (06-10 Aug)
- Introduction to Survey Design
- Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using R
- Introduction to Multiple Imputation
Week 2 (13-17 Aug)
- Questionnaire Design
- Web Survey Instrument Design
- Mixed Mode and Mixed Device Surveys
Week 3 (20-24 Aug)
- Designing, Implementing, and Analyzing Longitudinal Surveys
- Meta-Analysis in Social Research and Survey Methodology
- Sampling, Weighting, and Estimation
- Open Science and Open Data (Short Course, 20-21 Aug)
For further information, programme and registration, please visit the GESIS website.